Mirahost provides consulting and guidance to help your business succeed online. From design to development our focus is measured success through simple and straight forward strategies.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Qualifying Services / Initial Periods
Following is a list of services that qualify for the money back guarantee program:
Redeeming the Money Back Guarantee
To redeem a money back guarantee refund; the special "MBG Survey Cancellation Form" must be used during cancellation. The person issuing the cancellation must be available by telephone to confirm the action.
- Money Back Guarantee program does not apply to items or services including but not limited to Dedicated Servers, Resold Accounts, Overage Fees, Set-Up Fees, Domain Registrations/Transfers, SSL Certificates, Personal Security Certificates, and/or Add-On Services.
- Accounts cancelled/terminated by mirahost for violation of the Acceptable Usage Policy will not qualify for the money back guarantee. Example; if your service is cancelled due to a SPAMming violation, you will not qualify for the money back guarantee refund.
- Cancellations over the telephone and informal email are not accepted.
- Please allow 7 days for refunds made by credit card.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for refunds made by check or money order payments.
- To redeem a money back guarantee refund; the special "MBG Survey Cancellation Form" must be used during cancellation. The person issuing the cancellation must be available by telephone to confirm the action.
mirahost wishes to thank you for your business and the opportunity to host your web site and related content. Security measures have been put in place to insure the safe cancellation of all customer related services. Provided below are the instructions necessary to cancel service:
Money Back Guarantee
Customers qualifying for the money back guarantee program are required to use the following form. Refunds will not be issued if any other form of cancellation is pursued. Using this special form does not automatically guarantee a refund - you must qualify for the program terms as noted above.
Customers wishing to cancel a service with mirahost, not qualifying for a money back guarantee, should use the following form: